A commitment to hard work daily resonates with me on all levels. My name is David Deleon and I was raised in Austin Texas; from a young age I learned the value of dedicating yourself to doing the little things the right way in order to achieve big dreams. I believe that everything I have accomplished in my life has equipped me to be the best at what I do. My passion is to motivate others in order to help show them there are no limits as to how great of a life we can live. Fitness is the vehicle I use to reach out to others because I know the healthier we are, the more we exercise and the better we eat, the better our lives can and will be.
Communication being an essential part of my job, I am able to relate to anyone of any background and effectively communicate in order to help them discover and reach their goals. If you sometimes feel unmotivated, lazy or just need that jump-start in your life, I can help. My goal is not to run you to the ground, but instead, build you up so in 30, 40 or 50 years you are still capable of living, playing, running, and enjoying your life with those who mean the world to you.
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership, Texas A&M University
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Underground Strength Coach
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Coach
- Faith – In God, in my abilities, and in my athletes.
- Family – If not for my family, I could not help change the lives of others.
- Honor – With honor, I will lead and change the lives of those around me.
- Respect – I believe we should have an unbound respect for our bodies, physically and mentally.
I am a firm believer that it is important to know where your strengths lie based on research and self assessment tests. According to Strength Finders 2.0, it has been proven that I am strongest in these areas: